Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Burr It's Cold Outside

We have been very spoiled in our area. The temperature for this time of year has been very warm. Most days in the 40's and higher until the beginning of this week. The temperature is only like 7decrees or as low as 4 decrees and with the windshield factor added to it is below zero.

So my pocket of my coat is filled with my gloves, my band that covers my ears, my hat that covers my head and the front comes up to my nose. Actually there is a sign in my bank that would not allow me to wear that hat in the bank. How times have changed. I also have a scarf that I wrap around me to help keep the cold from going down my neck. The funny part is that on Friday of this week it is suppose to be back up in the 40s. It will be like a heat wave.

I am so glad that God made all kinds of seasons. Even though I have health problems where the cold affects how I feel it is so great to be in an area where the weather changes. I love the different seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment