Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Boy Am I Tired!

I might have mentioned already that I have been trying to make up a Christmas card from one of my husband's paintings. We got a new computer and the program that we used last year we could not use this year. And I tried the program that is on our computer now and just couldn't get it to work. Then we went out and bought a program that is suppose to do what is already on the computer which doesn't really make any sense but we were desperate.

Finally, this evening,  I got the card made! Actually I got two made and now my husband can not decide which one he likes better.

I am so glad that the Lord gave me the kind of temperment that sticks to something untill I get it and I don't give up. Some people would call it being stubborn. That may be the case also. But whatever you want to call it I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment