Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Enjoying One Of My Gifts

I wasn't expecting anything from my husband for Christmas as we decided to get ourselves a new video and cd player so that we can play the things that we like. So when I started to be handed all kinds of gifts on Christmas Day from my husband I was overjoyed.

Right now I am listing to one of the cds he gave me. I got six in all. Then I received a gift certificate to Barnes and Nobles, a poem written by him and then recorded on tape for me.

I also gave him a gift also so I didn't feel to bad that I received things and he didn't get anything. I know him to well and thought that he would give me at least the poem.

I really believe that the Lord put my husband and I together. We are completely different kind of people. But we get along very well most of the time. It is only when we actually try to do something together that it doesn't work out. But if we are working on a project and doing different things it comes out nice. The Lord knew that we needed each others strengths and that we could help each other in weakness. We have been together now for 45 years.

Hope all have a great New Year. It will be exciting to see what the Lord has for all of us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment