Sunday, December 11, 2011

Received A Blessing Today

Our church is looking for a new Pastor and today we had one come to speak to us. What a blessing he and his wife were to me. I learned so much just in two hours of (morning and evening services) then at any other time. His wife did not preach to us by words but by action. She showed me that she truly loved her husband (they held hands) and she supported her husband by listening to him and she was very good with talking to total strangers.

In the morning service the Pastor spoke on John 1:1-5. God spoke-Jesus did the work. In creation God spoke-let there be light and Jesus brought on the light. All the way through Genesis 1 and 2 what God spoke Jesus did. We also see the Holy Spirit in Genesis also. In two places in Genesis 1 and 2. He hovered over the face of the waters. And the other verse would be Genesis 1:26 "Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness...".

2 Chronicles 7:14
If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

This was the evening message and the Pastor was talking about revival and that it has to be in ourself first. The verse above shows us what we need to have revival in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment