Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How Time Flies

If I don't get to the computer first thing in the morning or later afternoon I just don't seem to get my blog done. Of course some days it is easier to write something than other days. Like yesterday. I can share it now but it was a hard thing to deal with yesterday.

I was suppose to be at a meeting at 11:00 and I never checked my calendar and left my home around 11:00 and got to my meeting late. I felt so bad for I am usually early when I am suppose to be somewhere. I just had it in my mind it was for 11:30.

Then at the meeting I received some disturbing news and I was grouchy the whole day which isn't like me. I am usually very happy, easy going person--but not yesterday. I was so upset I couldn't even settle down to sleep.

I kept praying "Help me Father!" I finally got up and came to the computer and wrote out everything that was on my mind. That helped then went back to bed and slept for a few hours then had to get up to go to work.

Once to work I was able to talk to different people and the Lord worked everything out and what I was so concerned aboutwas not going to happen and I was so happy. I then said to my Father, "Thank you Father, I knew You would work it out."

No comments:

Post a Comment