Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Four Birthdays in December

December is one of those months in which our family have a lot of birthdays. I have a grandson's birthday on the 12th. A son's birthday on the 13th. My Aunt's birthday on the 23th.

Also on December 25 is the birthday of Jesus. As a family, we have a birthday party for Jesus. And I personally give Jesus a special gift for the following year. I have a small box that I put down what the gift is. I have been doing this for a few years. After all without Jesus' birth we would have no Christmas. For He is the reason for the season.

A busy month, but a happy one even though everyone is getting older which means that I am getting older too. But that is just part of life. I am going to enjoy the time I have left here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment