Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Shopping Done

I thought I had all of my shopping done but found out there was one more person I needed to buy for. I stood in line and got what I went for. The line was a little long but not to bad.  I can not imagine going shopping on Friday or Saturday and glad I got it done today.

It is fun to give gifts but I wonder if what I get the person is something they really like. Have you ever wonder this? There are two gifts that I received that were very special to me. The first gift I received that was very special to me is my husband asking me to marry him on Christmas Day 1965. He gave me his school ring and then on Valentines Day 1966 he gave me the official diamond. The second one was a lava light. I still have it and it still works. The best thing about these two gifts is I still have them both. And they both are doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment