Thursday, November 10, 2011

Writer Friends

In the last few months I have been making new friends. People that have things in common with me and we enjoy talking about those things. One group of people is my old/new writer's group. I say old/new because about ten years ago I belonged to this group but it was under a different name and met in a different place. But when I went to a Writer's Conference in my area I met a person who invited me to her writer's group.

When I arrived I said to myself "I know some of these people." It was some people from the writer's group that I belonged to before. I was excited as these people knew how to write and they also knew what red pens were for. Along with the older group some new people have joined. And they are also very talented people. And once I get to no how to put on blogs I, I will add to my blog their blogs so you can read what they have to write. Still learning this new system of communication. But I enjoy each one and am thankful for them.

God wants us to have friends that we can share things with. In this group I share my writing skills or lack of them and asking for help to improve my writing. Some other friends are there for me for help when I am sick or a Bible Study Group who prays for me.

So be very thankful for your friends. And I am very thankful for those who read this blog. I love sharing things and I find this a very good way of doing it and hoping you are being blessed, maybe laugh a little, and come closer to the Lord through these postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment