Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Prayer

When I am with people I feel I need to use fancy words when I pray. Do you feel that way? But when I am just talking to God my Father between ourselves I just pray as if He was right next to me and talk to Him in plain English. Psalm 139 tells me that He knows all about me so I can ask Him and tell Him all that is on my heart and He listens.

There is one lady that I listen too on one of the radio program from Chrisitian Women Affiliate that always starts out with Daddy. That is special to me.

So next time you go to pray just say, Father, can we talk now? And you will have that calmness and His Presents and just talk to Him. But also listen to what He has to say. He does talk to us. He might remind us of a verse or message. Different ways He talks to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment