Monday, November 14, 2011

November

I enjoy the month of November in which I can see the bare trees. Yes, I think bare trees are beautiful. They look so majestic just standing there and reaching up to the sky which makes me think of God the Creator.

I enjoy the smell of wood smoke coming the chimney.

Then people have decorations up for fall and Christmas. It is a little early for Christmas decorations, but in our area the weather has been good so might as well get the decorations up before the real cold and snow come.

November, of course, is the month we celebrate Thanksgiving. And I have so much to be thankful for this year. And also a tradition in my house is that I get to play Christmas music. To early for decorations but not to early for some of the music.

And one more thing that takes place in November is my granddaughter's birthday. She will be seven already. Where does the time go. It just seemed like yesterday that she was just born.

No comments:

Post a Comment