Saturday, November 12, 2011

In A Hurry!

About twenty years ago I found out that I had ADHD. This means that I can not stay at one thing for a long time. That is why I have three books I am reading right now. I also find that there are a lot of things I want to do but I usually need to finish a project all the way through at one time or it doesn't get finished. Does anyone also have this trouble? I have medicine for it but now my insurance doesn't want to pay for it. So either I have to change the medicine, which I don't want to do, or pay full price which I am not sure what would be. This is another story in itself.

With the medicine I find that I have slowed down some and can do more things but still need to slow down some more, relax, and enjoy life more. So I don't finish something, I can go back and do some more later if I train myself to do so. Does it sound like I am trying to talk myself into this?

Well I do need to slow down some and that is going to be one of the things that I will be working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment