Saturday, November 5, 2011

Graphic Designer

Since the 1980's I have wanted to do graphic designs. I worked for papers that did advertisements and it always fascinated me how they did this. I did have an opportunity to do some graphic art work but for not to long. They said I was to slow.

But one of my main goals is to do cards 21/2 by 31/2 size and print Bible verses on them and decorate them and hand them out. Also I do paperweights and would like to have some graphic designs on them also.

I got a graphic arts program which is Shop Pro 8 and I just need to sit down and take the time to go page by page and understand how it works. So in this blog I am asking for prayer if this is what the Lord would have me do that I would be able to learn how to do it and do a good job that would honor Him.

I thank you ahead of time and if anyone has any suggestions would be glad to hear from you. Anyone is welcome to write comments on any of the blogs or join up and be part of this blog. Love to hear from you.

And I want to thank those who do read this blog. I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment