Saturday, November 19, 2011

Added Part To Old Saying.

For those of you who remember your mother saying, "Always make sure you have clean underware on as you may be in a accident and need to go to the hospital." Well I have two other things to add to that.

The first, if you are a woman and you have hair on your legs and haven't shaved lately start doing it now for if you have unshaven legs and you need to be admitted to the hospital it becomes an embrassment.

Second, also make sure that you have clean socks on also. Dirty socks are not very good things to be seen either.

I know all this because I unexpectly landed in the ER room on Wednesday afternoon and they kept me and I got home Saturday afternoon. I didn't get my legs shaved--but I made sure my husband brought along clean socks to go in. In the meantime I got some slipper socks to wear.

I just wanted to post tonight to let you know why I hadn't posted since Wednesday and I am going to give myself some time to heal a little more before I write again. It still hurts to sit for a long time and to type.

So don't go away but should be up and around and doing much better by Tuesday. But will let the Lord decide when He wants me back to typing.

PS
Had chest pains so they had to do all kinds of test to make sure wasn't having heart attack. As it turns out I wasn't and I praise the Lord for this. It turned out to be a gastro infection and it was shooting pain into my chest and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment