Thursday, March 22, 2012

Why Do I Blog

I was just reading my e-mail that I have on my Google account and the question that was asked was, "Why do you blog?" Since I didn't have a subject for today I thought I would answer the question.

I decided that I wanted to blog because it is fun for me to share what happens in my life that brings me closer to the Lord.

I like to talk and this is a good way to talk except putting it in print. And since I have had my thyroid out my vocal cords tighten up and it is hard to talk with my voice so I do it with my fingers.

Also, when I went to my Writer's Conference last year it was suggested to start a blog, twitter, facebook which I have done. I like twitter but don't seem to get to it as much as I want to. I run out of time.

So those are just a few reasons why I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment