Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Was Right!

When I am with my husband I am not usually right in things I say. He is pretty smart in some areas but when it comes to cars that is not one of them. So I was real excited that when our brake light came on and I said, "Maybe it needs fluid," and I was right. I wasn't excited about the brake light coming on though.

It was fun when I drove to work and every so often I would flip up my hood and check my oil. Everyone asked if everything was OK. I would say yes and I was just checking the oil.

But one day I did it and I couldn't get the hood to close again. So for some time it didn't get checked as much. I then ended up having to get a new motor. Not good. My mechanic would check the oil. But my husband starting driving the car more because he got rid of his. So he didn't stop as much.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you what happened and also thank the Lord that it happened just before we got to the mechanics so that he could put the fluid in before we had to drive to far. The Lord is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment