Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Smile Rock

It was hard to scan my rock but hope you can see it clear enough. This is what I bought at a store yesterday and it has become one of my favoirte objects I have.

I have placed it right where I can see it whenever I am typing on my computer. It is just such a small thing but it brings so much enjoyment. And whoever did this piece of stone was an excellent designer. They carved out in detail everything. Oh to be talented.

Wait! I am talented. Not like this artist, but God has given me the talent to write a blog. To paint with wax. To make stationary. To work with stained glass, and to use branches and other materials to make paperweights. So I am a very happy person that I can do some things.

How about you? Can you write, take photographs, paint, do crafts. Be happy with what talent you have or another word is gift or gifts God has given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment