Saturday, March 3, 2012

Raised As An Only Child

I was born in 1946 and was adopted so I grew up as an only child. Then in 1996 I met up with my birth family and low and behold I found out that I had a older sister and brother. When I met them I said that we could be the Three Musketeers. I think we would be in a lot of trouble if we were together all the time.

Today I was reading Hebrew 2 and found the verses which told me that the ones that Jesus maked as holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them His brothers and sisters. What that means is that all believers are my brothers and sisters and Jesus is my brother. So I have many brothers and sisters.

I didn't come to know Christ as my Savior until 1966 so then I was no longer an only child but then I became a sister to many. Love it!

So if you are a believer you are my brother or sister. Let me know love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment