Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Time Goes By So Fast

I am resting by going through my e-mails and blogs and facebook but I am finding that doing all this takes time and for me energy. I enjoy it but I am not even half-way through all that I need to do and I am tired already.

Computers are nice and I enjoy having it all to myself this week, but I just have to stop doing some things, like games, and get back to my original schedule. Like revising my story for children, and do all my e-mails.

Prayer
Father, today is one of those days where if I had the energy I could do so much. But for some reason You chose to slow me down and so now I will go and read and lay down for awhile and then come back to doing computer. Thank You Father for this quiet time today I have really enjoyed it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment