Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do You Have A Dream?

Since I have been a little child I have either wanted to be a teacher or a storyteller. I have had the opportunity to do both.  I am so blessed. I was not a school teacher but I did teach Sunday School for over twenty-five years.  And as far as being a storyteller, I like to write stories especially for children. And as I am writing them I am reading them out loud to see if it would make a good story telling story.  I have just joined a writer's group and they have been a big help. Also I read to children as part of my job and that is great fun. When I read to my 2 year old children I love to watch the parents or grandparents listen as I read the story. They seem to enjoy it more than the children do.

So I am blessed to writer and share with you my stories of my everyday life and things that go on in a small down found in Upstate New York.

I hope that you have a dream and at sometime be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment