Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Try To Write Something Everyday

Some days are easier to write things than others. I missed yesterday. Sometimes I'm not feeling well so getting on computer is not easy. But I try my best to do so. I even had something to write about yesterday. So I will share it with you today.

Friday morning I got up and got around and was ready for work early. I had bought some nail polish, which I don't usually wear, but just felt like would like some. I got the nail hardener but I chose white. Wow! When I put it on it was really white. A lot bolder than my normal clear color I use if I do put it on.

I was in a hurry so the first finger was messy and thick in some places and not covered in other places. I thought, "Well that is OK. I just wash it off and wait till I have more time." Wrong! It wouldn't even begin to come off with soap and water. I didn't get any nail polish remover because thought I had some. Wrong again!

So I thought since I started I might as well finish and maybe it wouldn't look to bad. I had it all over my fingernails, fingers, ever where. What a mess. Now it is time to go to work and I have to do story time this morning and will have Moms, Dads, Grandmas and ten small children and I just pictured them looking at my hands. Ugh!

As it turned out we had enough time to stop at our corner store and pick up some nail polish remover and when I got to work I had time to get the nail polish off.

That was a close call-but God was good and showed me a lesson. First, don't get white nail polish again. Two, make sure if I do get nail polish learn how to put it on. And last, make sure I have nail polish remover near by and use in a well ventilated room.

No comments:

Post a Comment