Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Goat, Deer, And Donkey Adventure

I was looking for a word to use for my daily devotions that I have on face book and other sites: Read The Bible  and The Servants Board and I came across the word adventure. So when I came to this one I thought it would be nice to share the verses with you. I am using the New Living Translation Bible. Here are the verses.

Job 39:5-1-8
The Goat and Deer
"Do you know when the mountain goats give birth? Have you watched as the wild deer are born? Do you know how many months they carry their young? Are you aware of the time of their delivery? They crouch down to give birth to their young and deliver their offspring. Their young grow up in the open fields, then leave their parents and never return."

"Who makes the wild donkey wild? I have placed it in the wilderness; its home is the wasteland. It hates the noise of the city, and it has no driver to shout at it. The mountains are its pastureland, where it searches for every blade of grass."

The point I see in these verses is how the Lord, even with the animals, guides them. And sometimes it seems they have more sense than people do. And it is so beautiful how the Lord describes the birth of the goat and the deer. And also about the wild donkey and how they hate the noise of the city. It is almost peaceful to think about being out in the wilderness.

There are also other animals mentioned in this chapter too if you would like to read about them too. The whole chapter is very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment