Sunday, February 26, 2012

Have To Much Stuff!

I really have a lot of---stuff. I need to get rid of it but I am an artist that uses such things as boxes, tiles, paint, wax, clay, and stained glass. So I like to keep and find things that are unusal to put on these things that I use for my craft making projects. I am also a writer and have folders all around with ideas in them. Then I get so many ideas I don't know which file to put them in as I cut out pictures etc. It is so bad that my husband now says, "Do I keep this or do I throw it out?"

I do have some vacation coming up so I think I will be able to get a lot of things put away in a proper place. I will need to label everything because once I clean and put things in their place and a place for everything I can't find them. If I just have little piles of things here and there no problem.

I know what I need to do it and so I just need to do it. That is what the Lord tells me all the time. JUST DO IT! So I guess I better listen and do it.

How about you? Do you have a lot of stuff? 

No comments:

Post a Comment