Monday, February 27, 2012

Writing Your Prayers

The thought for today is writing out our prayers. I do this sometimes when I do my Bible Study on Read The Bible site. But I have never thought about doing it in other places. Such as this blog, Bible devotion, Twitter, Facebook.

This idea is coming to me as I am listen to a program called Grace Cafe and the special guest is Mary DeMuth. So I am going to pray today.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this idea that you have shown me. I pray for those who read this site. There are many I don't know but You do. There are many I feel that need Your arms around them to help them through a trial. There maybe someone who is rejoicing over something that has happen and so I rejoice in my heart for these people. You are such a great God! I pray for those or someone who does not know Jesus as their Savior. That today they will come to know Him. And I pray these things in the Name of Jesus.

The Gospel Message-I Corinthians 15:1-8
"...Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

Sins-Missing the mark. Adam in the book of Genesis was given a command by God not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Adam's wife Eve chose to eat from the tree and gave it to Adam and that became sin because Adam disobeyed God by eating the fruit of the tree. So every one born after this time has a sin nature.

Christ was sent to pay for the penaility of our sins and that we will no longer be seperated from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment