Monday, February 20, 2012

A Two Hour Wait

Today my husband had to go for an ultra sound at a local hospital and we got there early because we had never been to this place and we didn't know if he might have to do some more paper work.

They took my husband into the room and he was back out in about twenty minutes. I was so surprise. But so happy because my husband thought it was going to be an eight-hour test.

A couple of weeks ago he was hurt by having a exercise bike fall on his leg. It swelled up and was three different places it hit him on his leg and it wasn't healing. He called the doctor's office today and he was able to get in. So again we got there early. And got in within a short time. And there seem to be only one other person ahead of us.

We talked to the nurse and my husband showed her the wounds and she left. Two hours later the doctor came in to see my husband. I know the doctor is a busy person and maybe he had an emergency but two hours.

As it turns out the doctor is good about talking to his patients and so we don't mind and we take something along with us to do while waiting because with this doctor it happens often. He gave my husband a prescription for an antibiotic and we were on our way. And he also was given a tetnus shot by the nurse. Maybe a twenty minute visit at the most.

I guess talking about it I rather have a doctor who will stop and talk to you and listen and be late then one who doesn't seem to care and gets you out as soon as possible.

Thank you Father for a caring doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment