Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Another Valentines Day Coming To End

There are only a few special days that my husband and I celebrate other than Christmas, Easter, Birthdays and that is Valentines Day. Tonight my husband is taking me out to dinner. I think that is a special gift. He is not for giving me flowers but things like to give me things like cds, dvds. We had three children so when each one was born I got an Andy Williams record. He is one of my favorite singers and still is.

So I am so happy that the Lord picked out my husband for me as both the Lord and my husband know me so well. And they both are so good to me.

I also received a nice gift from my boss today. So I am having a very nice Valentines Day.

I hope that all of you who are celebrating this special day that it is going well for you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment