Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Sad Day

Today I found out that my cousin passed away last evening. He had been sick since November and he just had a test yesterday to see if he had cancer. But by late evening he went to be with the Lord. He will greatly missed. We grew up together and he was one of inner circle of cousins until he moved to a different state. We kept in contact by facebook.

I also learned today that one of my friends also passed away this week. This is also sad news but I know she too is with the Lord. She had been in a lot of pain and could not move without being in extreme pain. Now she is pain free but it is hard on her family and friends left behind.

Also this Saturday I will be going to a memorial service for our former Paster of thirty-four years. He passed away a couple of months ago and this week is the time the family chose to remember him.

So I must admit that it is a very sad time but have very good memories of all three people involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment