Monday, December 31, 2018

John 1:35-42

Two of John's Disciples Follow Jesus John was standing with two of his disciples and Jesus walked by and the two disciples followed Jesus. Jesus saw the disciples following Him and asked what they wanted. The two men wanted to know where the Rabbi was going. Jesus told them to travel with them and they went to a certain place and stayed there for whole day. It was about four o'clock in the afternoon. Andrew was one of the man that followed and he went to find his brother Simon Peter to tell him that they have found the Messiah. Andrew brought his brother to Jesus and Jesus said, :You are Simon, the son of John-but you will be called Cephas which means Peter. It is exciting to see how the first thing Andrew wanted to do is find his brother so he too could met Jesus who was the Messiah. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Where Did You Get Those Shoes I was finished using the gym equipment and I was changing back into my regular shoes when a male voice asked me where did I get my shoes. "I'm sorry, the man said, I thought you were my wife. You have the same white color hair and I wore glasses." The wife came and laughed and said, "I'm guess you are going home with my husband and I am going home with yours." I told her that my husband was going to work first. She decided she would stay with her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment