Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Busy Day

Today was one of those type of days that was very busy. I had an appointment at 10:00, then a class at 1:30 lasting to 3:00 and then a party at 4:00. I am still under the care of a counselor for my moods. I meet with my counselor about every two weeks. It was a good session today and got a lot accomplished. I met my goal for today and will continue to work on it more for my next visit. I am taking a class, again it is in the stage of making goals and meeting them by January 9th. So far I have met this goal and looking forward to work on it some more. In my spare time I volunteer for my local library and today they had a party for all their volunteers. It was a great party and we each got a small gift and plenty of food to eat. There was a lot of laughter and good time as we met together. I am so glad that I can still volunteer. It breaks up the week and I get to see all the new books that come in the library and I get to read them. Do you have any place that you volunteer for?

No comments:

Post a Comment