Saturday, December 22, 2018

A Different Time

I discovered yesterday that it is best to post in the morning that way I know you will receive a post. Yesterday I thought I would wait till evening and then I might have more information to give to you. As it turned out we never got home until 7:00 p.m. and we both had a Hockey game on. I had to get supper and by the time I got settled in my game was going very well. Actually we won 5to3. By the time it was over it was way pasted 10:00. I then decided to write down things today. I like to do something every day, but sometimes my life seems very quiet and do the same thing every day. If this happens again I think I would fill in with Bible verses. We finally found out when our children are coming for Christmas. Didn't know until yesterday that two of our children and their families are coming on Sunday. Our oldest son is coming on New Years Day. He had a bathroom pipe break and his car needs some work on in order to pass inspection. It will be nice to have them all here even if it is on different days. Well I guess that is all for now. The Lord has been good to us and I am wanting to praise Him. We have such a good God and Savior Jesus Christ. Jesus is the reason for this season. All have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment