Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Time Well Spent

My time today was used in studying my words for sign language, reading my library book, and I decided to read in the book of Galatians. I learned a few more words in ASL, which I have made it my goal to learn at least six words a week or more, which I have been doing. I use sign language during our church service when we sing. My voice is not to good lately and it is hard to sing and then talk. So by doing signing I can enjoy the songs. I finished up my library book which was very good. It was a crime story. Galatians 2:20 reads as follows: (Amplified Bible):"I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]: it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me. What a great verse! I have been crucified with Christ it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me. I have faith in and complete trust in the Son of God. He loved me and gave Himself up for me. As I write this I am rejoicing in the Lord along with the other things that are mentioned. How about you? Can you rejoice along with me? I hope you can and are doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment