Friday, December 28, 2018

John 1:15-18

Today we are going to be looking at John 1:15-18. Read this Scripture in your own Bible and then look at the summary that I have written up. John bore witness of Jesus by crying out, "This was he of whom I spoke, He that cometh after me is preferred before me; for he was before me. An of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No Man has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." John was born first and then Jesus came along 6 months later as far as Jesus' human birth. Before His human birth He lived in heaven with His Father. No one has seen God except for His Son. Jesus was far greater than John because He existed long before John did. God's unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ. Jesus talked about His Father and told them many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment