Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Day After Christmas

I hope those reading this had a good Christmas Day. We did. It was a quiet one with just my husband and I spending the day together. We had a good lunch and during the afternoon and into the evening we watched Christmas movies. Today was back to work. On Monday I decided to get my hair cut. I decided to go to one of the local haircut places near my home instead of going to my own hair dresser. I have had my hair cut there before and liked how they cut my hair. However I got a person who never cut my hair before. I told her she could cut it the way she thought it would look good. Mistake number one. She cut it but didn't leave a bang, which I usually have, so I looked like a balding old lady. The old lady part is true. Let's say getting up in years (72) and I did discover that my forehead is getting higher. My husband didn't notice it while we were still in the shop but when we were in the car he couldn't help but laugh. I laughed right along with him as I did look quite a sight. I tried washing it but it didn't help anything as it was sticking straight up. Finally had to use a product to hold it down. I guess I should have waited and gone to my own hairdresser. I told my husband that if I ever write a book it would have to be one thing that goes into it. I will just have to keep working at it so I can go out in public again. I have been in hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment