Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Almost Quiet Day

Now that we have talked about what Christmas is all about we will be looking into just general news. How the Lord is working in my life and lives of others. Today was almost a normal, quiet day. A busy one, as my husband and I went to the church to clean it for tonight. He cleans the church each week. I was so tired that I laid down on their couch they have and fell asleep. After my husband was through cleaning he woke me up and we left and went to Kentucky Fried Chicken House for our lunch. We had about an 1/2 hour before a meeting was to start that I needed to go to. We ordered our lunch but they were out of regular chicken and didn't have time to wait for the new batch to be ready. So we left the restaurant and went to one we had never been before. We had a great lunch and we got up to go to the car. I was ahead of my husband and didn't realize there was a step down and I fell and hit the door. I must say the Lord was protecting me as I could have injured the shoulder I had broken and also hit my head. I did not do either. I did get banged up a little. Scraps on my knees and one elbow but they will heal and will be back to normal in a short time. My husband told me he couldn't take me anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment