Friday, January 1, 2016

While I Was Dreaming

I happened to be one that remembers most of my dreams in detail after they happened. In fact just this morning I was dreaming and my husband woke me up when it was time for my medicine. I then went back to sleep and continued my dream.

I tend to have dreams that are all alike in some way. It is either the kind of dream that I am trying to help people to get out of danger or it may be that I am in danger and trying to escape, or when I was working on graphic novel at work I was dreaming I was Super Woman flying off the building I lived in when I was a child. When I first went on one of my new medicines I was dreaming of shooting people because I was mad at them. 

I see a theme in these dreams which I believe the Lord is showing me that I still have a lot of anger, loss of self-worth, and fear in my life. I had a very unhappy and abusive childhood and there are a lot of issues that I have not truly dealt with.

So this morning I asked my Heavenly Father to show me how to deal with the issues I am struggling with so that this new year will be a much better, healther, and a closer walk with Him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment