Friday, January 8, 2016

Mama Can Sing Bass

I trust that your New Year is starting out good. So far mine has not been the best start. I have a sore throat, I sound like Mama could sing bass, and my blood sugar is 207 this morning. It was 358 the other day. I am back to really watching my diet and drinking a lot of water, and resting a lot. 

I don't usually get sick very often but with the weather the way it has been here in Upstate New York we had 60% temperature for Christmas. It is now getting colder but it is suppose to warm up again later on. 

It amazes me that we never know what a day will bring. I tend to be a person with the personality that it is hard for me to have a schedule. I am a spur-of-the moment type of person anyway. But I have been reading about being more organized, and I am doing this and now I can't find anything. Has that ever happened to you? Someday I will have my office, computer room, craft room just the way I want it. In the mean time I know that the Holy Spirit will guide me in what to do and not worry when I can't do something I want. God has His own timetable. I am sure glad that I have the Holy Spirit to help me through a day. 

How About You?
Do you have times when you want to get things done and due to illness or something else that comes into your life that interferes with what you have planned that God is there with you and the Holy Spirit with guide you and you will get done what you need to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment