Friday, January 22, 2016

Parking Lot Rage

I have often heard my husband get angry with a driver who goes into a parking space that we were headed for, but I have never heard anyone else yell at a person. We had such a person do such a thing to us the other day.

I have the right to park in a handicap space. I have a sticker and as we came into Barnes and Noble we saw a handicap place open. My husband drove into it. I saw a car that was near the sidewalk but didn't see a blinker or any indication that the driver wanted to pull into the same space. Next thing we know this person found another space and when we both got out of our cars this guy was yelling and screaming at us and talking real loud with the people he was with saying that we knew he wanted to park in that space.  Even when we got into the store he was still yelling at us.

I was very shaken up because I know if we saw that he was going to turn into the space we would have found another one.

Between road rage and parking lot parking I don't know which is worse. I am glad that my husband does most of the driving so I don't have to deal with. It is scary time in both cases.

I am so glad that God knows all about what is going to take place. We as Christian need to have the right attitude, but sometimes other drivers gets the best of us. If we act upon our anger that is sin and we need to confess it to the Lord. Most of the time can not confess our anger to others and ask for their forgiveness.

Question
How about you? Do you get a feeling of road rage or anger when someone takes your parking spot?




Verse For The Day
Psalm 46:10
"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."


No comments:

Post a Comment