Tuesday, January 19, 2016

It's A Good Good Day!

When I went to visit my niece a few years back my nephew kept singing the lyrics to a song which I never heard, "It's Going To Be A Good Good Day" it might even be a good night. Every time I hear the song played I think of my nephew.

I also can say today so far it has been a very good good day.

 I had my quiet time with the Lord and He gave me instructions of what I was to do this morning. In my private devotions  I am reading the book of Micah. I would recommend  if you have an opportunity to read the Old Testament, especially the lasts books in the Old Testament,  it is amazing all the information, blessings, and closeness to God you can receive from reading these books. They give a very good picture of who God is and how He feels about His chosen people the Israelites. It also helps me see what I should or should not be doing in my own life as the Bible has the same principles for us today. God never changes and neither does His Word. (Note: we may have many versions of the Bible, but the original Words written were given to the writers by God.)

Now back to getting done the next thing on my list to do.

May you all have a very good good day also.


Verse For The Day
Isaiah 30:18 (ESV)
Therefore the LORD waits to be gracious to you, and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you. For the LORD is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment