Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Praising God

I am still recovering from my virus and sinus infection so I have been resting. As I lay on my bed and I begin my time with God I first stop and think of who my God is. Once I begin to really think about all He is to me and to the world it is mind bogging.

* He spoke and the world was created with the help of His Son Jesus. And yes the Holy Spirit was there with them. 

* He is a God of love, but He also disciplines us. We all need that from time to time.

* He is a jealous God. He wants all of us not just part of us. He wants us to love Him with all of our hearts, minds, souls, strength. He also wants us to love our neighbors which means anyone that comes into our lives. 

* He chose me to be His child.

* He has a plan for me. He will guide me in how to do that plan.

* He makes me feel special as He does for all His children. 

I could go on, but I think that is enough for now. I trust that when you meet with God you first recognize who He is, then confess your sins, then thank Him for what He has done for you, and finally you can ask for your supplications. You will find great peace and comfort in this. I know that I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment