Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Go To The Ants

Proverbs 6:6
Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:


The other day I saw not only one ant in action but two.

I was sitting outside and settling in to read my book. I could see something moving across the stones. It was an ant caring a huge piece of a bread crumb. It was almost the same size as the ant. I watch it for a few minutes and top my surprise a second ant was coming across the stones in the same pattern as the first one.


I watched for another five minutes and the further the way they got all I could see were these two small pieces of bread moving through the grass.


One of the first thing that came to me was the verse in the Bible that talks about the ants. I can say from experience of watching these two ants that ants are not lazy creatures.







No comments:

Post a Comment