Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Being A Disciple

When I first started this blog I had a different direction in which I was going to do this. I wanted new believers to have a mentor to be able to come to if they had any questions about living the Chistian life.

As time went on I discovered that I had changed the direction in which I was going. I still want to be a mentor, but I am also sharing what is happening in my life so you can see how God is working in my life. By doing doing this I hope it helps you see that being a Christian doesn't mean everthing is going to be good. If that was the case then we would not need Jesus.

So I am praying that the Lord is being praised and that by reading this blog you are being drawn to Him.

If there is anyone who has a question I will be happy to try and answer it. If I don't know the answer I will find someone who does.

So I look forward to continuing to keep on writing on what the Lord is doing in my life. Feel free to write what is happing in your life also.

No comments:

Post a Comment