Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Movies

My husband and I enjoy book sales and we went to one recently. My husband first goes to the DVDs and grabs them up. Then he will look though them later to see what he wants. Last night we watched a silent movie. It was so funny as they had the same music though out the whole two hour movie. We finally turned on the mute button.

The one movie that my husband and I like is "Cast Away" with Tom Hanks. The best part that we like is when Tom says, "I know you." He is talking to a ball that he calls Wilson.

Then I was thinking about the phrase in the movie and was asking myself can I really say that about my Jesus. I have never seen Him, but I have read a lot about Him.

I think I better to get to know Jesus as well or even better than the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment