Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stopping My Daily Devotional-Not Blog

Since about 2003 I have been writing a daily devotional. Up till a few days ago I was still able to put it on my facebook page, my yahoo account, and one of the blogs that I go to everday. But something is wrong with my PC computer and the internet shuts down so am not able to do much if anything on my regular computer. However I just got a tablet and can do my blog. But can not do my devotional.

At this time I believe that He is showing me to stop doing the daily devotonal for now and just keep doing the blog. Maybe later the Lord will have me start up my devotional again.

It is hard sometimes as believers to know what to do. But I am seeing the door being closed on the one minstry. But that is ok. If He wants me tô do something else He will show me.

I enjoy doing the blog and sharing with you how the Lord is working in my life. I hope and my prayer is that He is working in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment