Friday, July 13, 2012

Book Review-Karen Kingsbûry

I have trouble finding good adult authors who do not use swearing in their story. There are some great writers and their story is written well, but for me it is hard to get pass the swear words so don't finish book.

This is not the case with Karen Kingsbury. The story I am reading now is called One  Tuesday Morning and it is very well written and it is one of those stories you don't want to put down once you start reading it.

This story is a love story and a mystery story. Right now I am trying to figure out who the main character is. He was found at the Twin Towers and he doesn't know who he is. As it turns out he may not be who everyone things he is.

I haven't finished the story yet but you would have to read the book to find out the answer as I not going to let you know. That would give away the story.

So if you like a good clean love story and suspense read this book. There are also two other books in the series.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment