Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Prayer Answered

Did you ever have a time when you knew that there was no doubt someone was praying for you? Today was one of those days.

It seems whenever this person prays for me the Lord answers the prayer. It is usually when I am not feeling well and the prayer is that I would feel His presence.

Yesterday I had my first back therapy. It went well and didn't feel to bad afterward. Today I went to work and for some reason I was doing more bending over and walking a lot more so I began to hurt. One of my ex-co-workers came in to see us today. And she heard that I got hurt. And this woman is a prayer warrior.

So I got home and still was hurting so went and then I put the heating pad on and laid on my back and let the heat soak in.  Then after shutting it off I went to sleep for awhile. When I got up I still hurt a little but all of a sudden there was no pain at all. That is when I felt someone was praying for me. Since no one knew about how I felt today but a few people I am sure it was my co-worker that was praying just when I needed it most.

Isn't it wonderful that we know for sure that God does hear the prayers of those that are His and He choses to answer those prayers. I am very grateful and thankful when this happens to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment