Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A New TV Program 666

Last night I had a channel on waiting for the program that I wanted to watch. And as I was listening to the program it was announced that a certain  person who was starring in a new show. That is nothing really new. A lot of the celebraities do this. But what really caught my attention was the name of the show. When I heard the beginning of it it took me by surprise and so not sure the full name. But I believe they said it was going to be called 666 Place.

For those who have been following me on this blog I just mentioned that the sign of the beast that everyone is going to have is 666. Now I know nothing about this new show. But I thinking that by having the show named this it will bring before the people this number. Even if nothing else happens the people watching the show will just get used to this number. And like anything else there will be products or ads promoting this number and show.

Do you see where I am coming from? Time is running short. Do you know the Lord as your Savior? If not when He comes in the clouds to rapture up His people you will be left behind. And will have to go through some terrible times. Worst of all you will be seperated from God for all eternity.

If you would like someone to talk to about good news of Jesus and what He did for You and how you can accept Him as your Savior just write a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment