Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Bible Is Not Boring!

Again I would like to share some of what I read in my daily devotions today.

I am reading through the book of Revelation. Yes, I said the book of Revelation, but I am using a Bible Study Book so can understand it. And today I read Revealation chapter 12.

Did you know there was a war in in Heaven? It was between Michael and the angels under his command fought and the Devil and his angels. The Devil lost and he and his angels were thrown out of heaven.

This made the Devil so anger that he declared war against all those who keep God's commandments and confess that they belong to Jesus.

Does this sound like why we have so much trouble with trying to live a life for Christ? The Devil is trying to stop us. But we know that he can not stop us unless we chose to let him. For God is on our side and He is there to protect us from this evil one.

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment