Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Word For The Year Is Focus

I was given a challenge at the beginning of the year to pick out a word and then write down everything I could and do that involves that word.

I chose the word focus.  I have ADHD so focusing on something for any length of time is a challenge in itself. But I got a notebook and began to write down the things I could focus on.  So far I am up to 57 things.

The last one I wrote down was to focus on the things that I do well. I thought that was a good one. Since I do have problems with focusing if I just focus on a few things and I do them well, then I am not going to be so frustrated. And the more I do them the better I will get at doing them. Sounds good to me.


So I am asking you to focus on the things you do best and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment