Friday, September 30, 2016

My Heavenly Father and I

I was suppose to be at work at 9:00 am. this morning but when I got up I could hardly move and I just didn't feel well at all. So I called my boss and told her that I would not be into work. Then I ate a small breakfast, took my medicine, and went right back to bed.

As I lay there beginning to relax and fall asleep I heard a familiar voice (which was my own, (but it is the way that God speaks to me) saying, "I love you my child."

Then from there my Father went into a conversation about telling me to be myself. Love who He has made. Then He showed me by having me remember the fruit of the Spirit. Love, gentle, kind etc. He was telling me these are some of the qualities that I have and always did have since I became His child. He told me that I was to listen to Him and read His word and always go to Him first before I go to others. I was not to believe the lies that people have told me in the past. It was just a beautiful time.

As I said it was not an audible voice of God Himself, but I know when my spirit and His are working together and it is such a soothing time. I know that He hears me when I talk to Him.

Question
Have you had any time when you knew the Lord was speaking to you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment