Thursday, September 15, 2016

Chipmunk Disappears

The other day I was sitting on my back steps enjoying a cup of coffee. I saw something move and turned to the direction of where the movement was coming from. It was a very small chipmunk. It was at the top of the small hill in my neighbors yard and it was running down the hill toward me. This happens often as we have a lot of chipmunks in our area.

Wait! Where did it go? I was watching it closely and it was no where in sight. Then I realized that it went down one of the holes it had dug earlier. It must have been storing its food that it had in its mouth.

This reminded that God knew just what chipmunk would need for all seasons. You know God knows what we need also. I am so thankful for this.

Question
Are you thankful also for what God supplies for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment