Thursday, September 22, 2016

Praising The Lord For This Day

Today I want to praise the Lord for giving to me a very good day.

I had to go for a ultra-sound of my throat this morning. Just a routine check as I had thyroid cancer in 2008 and I had a ultra-sound last year and the doctor was making sure there were no problems. It was simple test, didn't take long, and got to eat out for lunch. Also had an opportunity to do some shopping in a store I don't get to go to often. Then I went to work.

I process books for the children's department for a local library. Today I am very thankful that I was able to work in the back office. I have a small counter space where I can work on getting the books ready to be put into the computer and be put on the shelf when I am done processing them. I haven't been able to work out back to much as we are short of people. Today it was not to busy so my co-worker worked out front with the public and I worked out back. Worked out good.

Now I am enjoying working on my computer and writing this post. It is just nice to have a sorta of quiet day and evening and relaxing.

How About You?
Do you like quiet days? Do you praise the Lord for a quiet day?


No comments:

Post a Comment